Thursday, February 23, 2012

Rock A Bye Baby

I had the opportunity last summer to attend two photography workshops put on by my now friends Wendy and Tyler at Bluelily. These workshops were amazing and have helped to shape me as an artist. I not only gained some amazingly valuable knowledge, but I made new, lasting friends and it was awesome. I will recount some of our adventures as I post images from the reunions. If you ever have a chance to attend a workshop with Wendy and Tyler, DO IT! You won't regret it. Promise.

I had the opportunity to photograph this sweet angel twice in my workshops. He was such a good sleeper. I love photographing newborns, and it was life-changing to watch Wendy at work. You could call her the baby whisperer for the way she got Baby D to calm down whenever fussy and pretty much do whatever she wanted. Genius. My style for photographing newborns will never be the same.

Photos from a workshop with my friends Wendy and Tyler from Bluelily.










No comments:

Post a Comment