Sunday, October 17, 2010

FAQs



What Should I Wear
It is amazing how clothing can can either make or break your pictures, so here are a few suggestions.
*Color is very important, so try to find 3 or 4 colors that work well together.
*It is also a good idea to have a good mixture of layers and textures. Try adding accessories with lots of character like knit scarves, fun hats, funky shoes or boots, baby legs, vests, modern ties, etc.

What about props?
Props can add wonderful personality, interest and uniqueness to a photo. If you have something that defines you or your child talk to me about bringing it. For example, if you have a vintage car or, a favorite stuffed animal or toy adding that to a photo can make it fabulously one of a kind.

Do I pick the location or do you?
I am continually scouting out new and interesting places to shoot. I love places with versatility, good lighting and visual interest. If you have a favorite place in mind I would love to check it out.
The time of day plays a large factor in my choice of location as well. Evening sessions are my favorite because of the lighting, and occasionally early morning sessions can be scheduled.

Will I travel?
I reside in the Salt Lake Valley and will travel within that area for free. Anywhere outside that is possible with a minimal fee.

Feel free to contact me at racingrainphotography@gmail.com with any more questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment